Our web directory is a kind of reference library that aims to provide our visitors with useful Internet resources. The directory is arranged in easy-to-search categories, which makes it a breeze to find what you need.
We care a great deal about the quality of the sites we publish in our directory. We are very selective and do not accept all submissions, so if you submit your business and we reject it, please do not take it personally. To avoid disappointment, please read through the guidelines below.
Directory Submission Guidelines
Before submitting you business, make sure it complies with the following guidelines:
- Do not submit a business that redirects to another URL
- Wait 5 days before contacting us if your submission shows as pending. While we do our best to approve submissions within 48 hours, due to the quantity of submissions in our queue, some delays are inevitable
- Do not suggest a site that contains duplicate content
- Before submitting, make sure your business is not already listed in the directory
- Do not suggest sites that relate to illegal content such as violence, racialism or extreme pornography
- No “Under Construction” URL submissions